Wednesday, May 18, 2011
A Typical Wednesday!
So today was Wednesday! I woke up early, and went to school. I like to hang out with my besties! I am an only child but I have many brotherly and sisterly friends! At the end of the day I went to play practice with the rest of the class. I'm Rustling Rose in "The Tall Tale of Pecos Bill"! After a excruciating hot hour in my atrocious costume, I discovered cowboys had terrible fashion senses! After school, I went to track, and Me and my friend are both doing a long distance run. I had no idea some of my friends were do fast! After track I came home and Did my chores and then I started this very blog that I hope someone reads! Is anyone out there? Reading what Im writing?!?! Do any total strangers know me? By the way my profile page is when I was younger! So this is probably not going to be my only post today! I can't help but think is anyone reading thids? Bye, write ya later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeahhh someone read! by the way this not me writing this right after I wrote it! Actually its not me atall! Okay Jaedin sucks at lying!
ReplyDelete