Thursday, May 19, 2011

Good Morning!

 Good Morning! Its 7:50am, and I like to make funny faces to cameras because , I have really tiny teeth so I always have to smile with my mouth closed in serious pics! So... If you guys dont know who my Leo is... I'm gonna tell you! His fave drink is  lemonade and coke! He loves pasta! He played Jack in Titanic!(my fave movie!!!!) He was nominated in the Oscars for his newest movie "INCEPTION!" He is not married and does not have any kids. He is a small 25 years older then me, and he has a very close relationship with Kate Winslet, and Spider Man! His fave actor is Robert de Niro, and his fave actress is Meg Ryan! His fave sport is basketball! You can always see pics of him with friends at Lakers games! He is also a fan of baseball.   So if you follow my blog! I thik you should get one ! They are really fun and since I cant get a facebook, I make the best of it! No! I'm just kidding it really is fun! My friends think I am totally funny, well I think they do! So after school I will come and write you again! I do not have any followers right now but  hopefully, I will get some!

No comments:

Post a Comment