Friday, May 20, 2011
Finally
So today was a Frisay, and I didnt have track. You have probably noticed that I use exclamacion points!!!!! Well I hve a problem!!!! I don't like to be boring so all my friends say that I use a lot. Whether I am texting, or typing a story, or if they have read my blog. Me and a friend are having a sleep over and another one of my friends miht come and we will watck my movie, TITANIC, and we have to watch watch hers NEVER SAY NEVER!!!!!! Today, I had another really, really hot play practice! Hot meaning both of them.... yeah,not really. I discovered my apron that matches my dress is actually a bonnet that I am stuck with. I look like a baby ina really long dress....... Well anyway, I am listening to music. So today we are having people over..... I really do not know why maybe because of the warm weather.... I am in my back yard.... I kind of ran out of things to say soo... write ya later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hey J-DIZZLE is Z-WIZZLE how did you and A-DOg get the good nicknames and i got stuck with the one that sounds like peee.....:/
ReplyDelete