Tuesday, October 11, 2011
Rainy Day!
Today was a tuesday(glee) and it RAINED! Like Dude.It was pouring down rain a minute ago and now theres blue sky's. The clouds are moving super fast. Does that mean a double rainbow??? Oh, and one time in Hawaii... Well let's just say that's when I saw my first double rainbow! Well my birthday is this Sunday and it's gonna be even more rainy.... Bummer. Well school was weird cause after lunch I have 4th period and I couldn't get my locker open, so I had to get a pass, and it was just kinda weird.. Well, Halloween is coming up, and there talk about me and my girls getting together for some serious halloweening! Halloweening is a mixture of partying and trick-or-treating. My friend made it up... So my partay is going to reunite me and only one friend. I miss her so so so so much! I miss my other friends but I haven't seen this friend in 2 months!!! So wish me a happy birthday...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment